Thursday, April 9, 2009


Global Gamejam Copenhagen

I know I'm a little late writing about this, just about three months, but it definitly deserves mentioning. 
Wow, what a weekend. I can recommend everyone to participate in one of the worldwide gamejams next year. It was very interesting to see so many people work intensly for 48 hours and having a really good time with it. I was in a group with some of the people who made the Dark Room Sex Game last year. We worked on a 5 min mmorpg. My role was to make most of the art and since everything had to be done quickly, I chose to make very iconic fantasy-cliché characters (you even had the warrior princess in bikini armor) and I had a manic laughing attack while working on the hobbit (must have been the lack of sleep). We might actually keep working on the 5minmmorpg in the future, so hopefully you'll hear more about it in the future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home