Sunday, February 21, 2010



Nordic Game Jam 2010

I guess I'm pretty late again to write this post. The Gamejam was a great, we started out arranging an opening party with the Copenhagen Game Collective, where Nifflas played his own Electronic Music and I played some music from my mixed tapes. After getting the constraints for making the games the next day, we hung out at one of the auditoriums of the ITU, where I was involved in a game called Preschool Theatre Director. The Artwork is made by Florian Sänger, a friend from my studies, who came up from Berlin to Copenhagen for the Gamejam. It was a funny experience, and great to see how everything from sound, music and artwork came together to become this charming little game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home